Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fair Food!

I must commend Sam on an excellent idea and some strong first posts. Frankly, I'm amazed that we didn't come up with this concept sooner, because it seems almost too perfect.

In honor of blog kick-off week, I knew I needed a strong performance. Luckily, this coincided with the one and only Tunbridge World's Fair in Tunbridge, VT. As you can imagine, a fair presents unique culinary options that can't be found anywhere else. The only thing left to do was to gather a bunch of health-conscious medical students, and show them a thing or two about eating at a fair.

I'll let the photos do most of the talking, but here's my solo encounter with the "bloomin' onion." I think this accurately describes my slowly fading optimism as I pushed close to the 2K calorie marker.

Not sure what's going on here, but I'm clearly in trouble


Yup, you guessed it, I ate the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment